I suggest you ...

raspberry PI3

looking for solution for raspberry PI3 (running under raspberry/ubuntu/win/etc.)

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gsj.muench.news shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Antipodes commented  · 

This is working wonderfully. Please add support for the PI3 ! ! ! (the thought of having to resort to VNC to access my pi is painful now that I know AnyDesk can do it)

• pj4 commented  · 

+1 Please support Raspberry Pi (with OpenGL ES2) and give us a richer ecosystem!

• Oscar commented  · 

you should post this in the main page Raspberry Pi Version, man, this work like a charm, easy way to control the raspberry from another external conecction.

• AdminAnyDesk (Supporter, AnyDesk Software GmbH) commented  · 

Please note: Connection FROM the raspberry pi to another PC is very slow at the moment. The GL part is software emulated. As soon as we have the time, we will port this to OpenGL ES2.

• Gordon commented  · 

My company has been using Team Viewer for awhile to administer both Windows and Linux machines. We are now looking to administer some RPis and have been sorely disappointed with the performance of TV on them. If you provided a working solution for Raspberry Pi devices running Raspbian we would be quick to sign up for a professional license. Please add support for the ARM architecture.

• Matthias commented  · 

An ARM Version of AnyDesk would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base