I suggest you ...

Problems Anydesk PC and MAC

Bonjour,
J'ai découvert Anydesk depuis peu et je trouve cette solution très sympa pour contrôler mes ordinateurs.
Par contre, après avoir testé les différentes fonctionnalités, je reviens vers vous pour vous signaler différents problèmes afin de vous aider à les identifier et a les résoudre.

1 - Quand on se connecter sur un ordinateur, ça a pour effet de désactiver le verrouillage du pavé numérique de l'ordinateur distant, cela est vraiment gênant.

2 - Le son de l'ordinateur distant ne se synchronise pas sur l'ordinateur hôte, notamment quand on contrôle un PC depuis un MAC.

3 - La version pour Mac n'ai pas parfaite et nécessite selon moi des améliorations:
-Lorsque on ce connecte, l'adresse Anydesk s'ajoute en historique, et sur la version pour mac, ont ne peux pas renommer, placer une icone sur le bureau ou supprimer l'adresse anydesk contrairement à votre version pour PC qui est beaucoup mieux (voir photo jointe).

Voila j'espère que ceci va vous aider a améliorer votre solution.

Cordialement

Translate english:

Hello,
I discovered Anydesk recently and I found this very nice solution for controlling my computers.
By cons, after testing the features, I come to you to tell you different problems to help you identify and resolve.

1 - When you connect to a computer, it has the effect of deactivating the lock the keypad of the remote computer, this is really embarrassing.

2 - The sound of the remote computer does not sync to the host computer, especially when you control a PC from a Mac.

3 - The Mac version was not perfect and requires improvements in my opinion:
 -When Is it connects, address Anydesk adds in history, and the version for mac, have can not rename, place an icon on the desktop or delete the address anydesk unlike your PC version is much better (see attached photo).

Here I hope this will help you improve your solution.

cordially

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GAMBINI Nicolas shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminAnyDesk (Supporter, AnyDesk Software GmbH) responded  · 

Thank you for your feedback.
    1. The local keyboard state (including num lock) is synchronized to the remote computer so it is possible to type on the local keyboard. After terminating the session, the lock state of the remote keyboard should be restored to the previous state. Please write again if this is not working on your setup.
    2. Sound playback has been implemented in v. 2.5.0. Please update! Sound recording on the mac is not possible, yet.
    3. We implemented the delete function in the speed dial and will it release with the next mac version.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The num lock feature does not stay one, once I press a key num lock turns off again.

Feedback and Knowledge Base