I suggest you ...

Mac version crashes on incoming connection

Anydesk unattended host on Mac crashes on incoming connection (not the client), if "remote management" is activated.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Arthur shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel Bair commented  · 

Same here... I guess this software is still in alpha.

I also noticed that the "About Anydesk" window for Mac has a lot of broken links.
        "Privacy Statement" does nothing, as well as "Help and support website" which appear to not even be links. And "Send support information..." as well as "Open connection trace..." do nothing when clicked. The only links working are "Enter license key" and "Third-party components"

AnyDesk for Linux seemed to work OK. AnyDesk for Windows was swapping the blue and red colors on remote connection from Mac.

I do hope they watch these forums and take not of the bugs and are working on a fix.

Right now it is simply not worth purchasing.

• Arthur commented  · 

and yes, the crash happens when display is asleep. thanks Ben Rosenthal.

• Arthur commented  · 

interesting, crashreport tells version 2.9.3, but version 2.9.5 build c61d4f61 ist installed.

• Crash commented  · 

Same here... as Ben Rosenthai

Is AnyDesk still maintaining a Mac version?

• Ben Rosenthal commented  · 

For me, the host crashes if the host Mac's display is asleep, but it works as long as the display is awake.

Feedback and Knowledge Base