I suggest you ...

Disable remote screen

This feature disables the monitor of the controlled computer. This allows users to work in privacy over AnyDesk.

502 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnyDeskAdminAnyDesk (Supporter, AnyDesk Software GmbH) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Doug RohmDoug Rohm commented  · 

I need this feature badly. RDP keeps the host locked. We need this ability!

• Anonymous commented  · 

when can we calculate this function?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would like to get an update too! Just started Anydesk while seeking an RDP solution that can switch off the remote screen

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can't stress the urgency of this feature, many instances of needing the end user not to see what is going on and common feature on other products.

I love AnyDesk (new to it) but this is my only major gripe (paying customer)

I have been blown away with the speed to even be able to remotely view video and listen to audio is way better than I have ever seen. Just get us the blank screen (with custom message) option.

• stargliderstarglider commented  · 

To show a custom message when connect will us using TM :-)

• Björn RichterBjörn Richter commented  · 

It would be nice if you could also turn off the remote monitor to save power just like windows does it if PC is idle. I don't mean, that a blank screen is displayed but that the OS tells the monitor to turn off.

To extend Richards idea, I would suggest one could
        * Disable the remote screen (black overlay or whatever) and optionally display a custom message or select from predefined ones (maybe customizable predefined messages)
        * Tell the remote machine to turn off the monitor to save power (eventually with a customizable delay). This should also be possible while not disabling the remote screen.

The screen would then turn black, display a message and turn off after e. g. one minute.
        Now, if someone tries to access the remote machine physically, the monitor would go on, display the message and, if the mouse or keyboard aren't used for one minute, the monitor turns off again.

• SergioSergio commented  · 

Add a logoff on remote pc.
        If you add logoff we will immediately switch from Teamviewer.

• GeraldGerald commented  · 

Please implement this as soon as possible. We already use Anydesk in production, and this feature very important for privacy.

• BeroBero commented  · 

Once you add Black Screen and keyboard/mouse block we will immediately switch from Teamviewer.

• Andrés CondeAndrés Conde commented  · 

Add to this "block keyboard and mouse", or anyone can press CTRL+ALT+SUPR in the worse momento :D

• RichRich commented  · 

Also option to put a custom message on the remote screen.

Someone on the remote side might think that the computer hangs and just power the computer off and on. I would like to blanc the remote screen and put a message in my own language like "Please do not turn off. This computer is remote controlled. John, if you are back and you see this message please call me at 012345678. Thanks Richard."

Also it would be nice if I can put my own background image to disable the remote screen.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base