I suggest you ...

Integrate a file manager into AnyDesk

Basically, this would allow a user to open up a separate window with two panels on it. The panel on the right would have the files and folders of the computer the user is physically at, and the left panel would have the file/folder structure of the remote computer that is currently being accessed.

Another cool possibility would be to allow the user to move files between two remote computers. This would prevent the hassle of first copying a file to your computer, and then copying it to the remote computer that you wanted it on in the first place.

421 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Skylar Loeper shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Hello how soon is this coming .
        I have just purchased, having moved away from Bomgar and being used to that and it is a showstopper for me
        I did a copy and paste that reported a 7 hour wait and had to open up a teamviewer sesion to use theirs and was that way able to see progress which was 27 minutes.

• Dfktynbyf commented  · 

Как это работает? Где мой аналитик, который обещал помощь в работе?

• Anonymous commented  · 

EPSON COMMENTED-N OVEMBER06,2017 SIR PRIENTER PRIENT AND PHOTOCOPY NAHI NIKALA RAHA HE

• rohan mahra commented  · 

sir network conect nahi ho raha hi

• Anonymous commented  · 

CTRL+C and CTRL+V works fine!!!!
        It's possible transfers any docs, exe, etc....

• Петр commented  · 

Необходимо попасть на платформу

• Andrew Read commented  · 

That will be very useful since LogMeIn's interface is very user friendly so look forward to seeing this being launched.

• albert holdener commented  · 

hab 250 dolar einbetzahlt,senden sie mir mein geld zuruck,sich nicht mehr melden finde ich nicht gut.wenn ihr es nicht mir zusendet.muss ich anehmen,das ihr ein betruger seit.andernfals entschuldige ich mich.ich will sofort mein geld zuruck

• Rich commented  · 

Almost 100 votes extra in just 5 months. Wow!!!

Is this suggestion hot or not?

• Alan Cesar commented  · 

3 anos não foi o suficiente ainda para desenvolver essa função ainda ? .
        A demora está grande, por isso vai perdendo clientes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is really taking long.

I like everything about AnyDesk EXCEPT i cannot send files in a effeciënt way!

• Martin Fernau commented  · 

Ich bin gerade auf der Suche nach Alternativen zum bekannten Teamviewer und das erste was mir negativ auffiel war die Dateiübertragung die leider ziemlich umständlich gelöst ist (mit dem Copy&Paste). Außerdem habe ich noch keinen Weg gefunden Dateien von Linux an den Remote-Rechner zu senden. Echt schade, denn damit stirbt das intensive Testen von Anydesk leider schon gleich am Anfang. So ein Feature ist für uns sehr wichtig

• Rich commented  · 

How many votes are needed to make this item TOP priority?

Apparently 288 votes are not enough...

• wilton de queiroz commented  · 

That we are in 2017, this is a basic feature, that all remote connection software, I do not understand why today is not ready.

• Ryan Maziarz commented  · 

Please still consider adding this - the clipboard feature rarely works correctly for the type of file sends I need to do as a support agent sending files to customer machines while working on them.

• Jordi commented  · 

When will it be available? Sometimes the clipboard does not work properly and this would be a definitive solution. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please also integrate into linux

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base