I suggest you ...

Integrate a file manager into AnyDesk

Basically, this would allow a user to open up a separate window with two panels on it. The panel on the right would have the files and folders of the computer the user is physically at, and the left panel would have the file/folder structure of the remote computer that is currently being accessed.

Another cool possibility would be to allow the user to move files between two remote computers. This would prevent the hassle of first copying a file to your computer, and then copying it to the remote computer that you wanted it on in the first place.

400 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Skylar LoeperSkylar Loeper shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Björn RichterBjörn Richter commented  · 

Seriously guys? The remote PC at the left panel?

Every tool that I know (TeamViewer, FileZilla, WinSCP, ...) has the local site on the left and the remote site on the right panel.

So please AnyDesk team, if you really plan to put the remote site on the left panel as suggested, PLEASE do at least add an option to swap remote and local site!

• mailmail commented  · 

Transfer of files facility

• SebastianSebastian commented  · 

Is a release date already predictable?

• angobangoangobango commented  · 

great idea.
        the left panel with the folder structure should also show exactly as defined on the remote machine. this means also customized favorites, libraries, etc. and all common links like desktop, my documents, and so on.
        thank you.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base