- Click: Push one finger down and immediately release it.
- Select or drag and drop: Push one finger down and immediately start moving.
- Advanced: While moving with one finger, you can pan and zoom using a
How can I use the right mouse button on the remote device?
- Hold one finger down for at least 0.5s without moving.
How do I use the middle mouse button on the remote device?
- Click: Push three fingers down at the same time and immediately release them.
How do I scroll on the remote device?
- Push three fingers down at the same time and immediately start moving them.
- Move left right for horizontal scrolling.
- Move up down for vertical scrolling.
How do I zoom into or pan the remote desktop?
- You can use two fingers for zooming and panning.
- Advanced: With any one finger gesture, you can start zooming/panning
by temporarily pushing down a second finger. After releasing the second
figner, you can continue with your one finger gesture (e.g. drag and drop).
Explaining the Menu Icons
Open keyboard with special keys
Open regular android keyboard
Open remote monitor selection submenu
(only if client has more than one monitors)
Open action submenu
Move menu position
Take screenshot of the remote desktop
Download files from remote clipboard
Upload file to remote clipboard
Request user elevation (for the moment only Windows)
Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to remote device
AnyDesk for Android has been most extensively tested on the following devices:
LG G3 D855
Google Nexus 6P
Google Nexus 7 2013 Wifi
BQ Aquaris X5
Sony Xperia Z5 compact
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 T320
Lenovo YOGA TAB 3 Plus