AnyDesk on macOS
To install AnyDesk on macOS, click "Install Now" and accept terms and conditions.
Session Request and Accept Window
The accept window is displayed for incoming clients during session request. Applied to the accept window are client details and available permissions.
Default incoming client permissions:
- Allow to control my computer`s keyboard and mouse
- Allow to access my computer`s clipboard
- Allow to use file manager
- Allow lock my computer`s keyboard and mouse
- Allow to lock desktop on session end
Disabling all options in settings or during session creates a passive remote device.
Click "Browse files" to start the File Manager session.
Set interface options:
- Set language
- Ask for comment after session
- Show AnyDesk ID instead of Alias
- Open address book on startup
MacOS does not support audio transmission.
In the macOS "User Interface"-menu, it is possible to choose whether keyboard shortcuts are executed locally or on the remote system.
Additionally, it provides a "Host Key" (Right Command) that, when held down, forces all shortcuts to execute locally.
See also: Keyboard Shortcuts
There are two options to uninstall AnyDesk on macOS:
- Remove AnyDesk from App folder to trash.
- Remove AnyDesk folder in your Home directory.
See also: AnyDesk_ID_and_Alias