AnyDesk on macOS
AnyDesk is available for macOS Yosemite 10.10. or later.
Session Request and Accept Window
The accept window is displayed for incoming clients during session request. Applied to the accept window are client details and available permissions.
Default incoming client permissions:
- Allow to take control
- Allow to use clipboard
- Allow to use file manager
Disabling all options in settings or during session creates a passive remote device.
To install AnyDesk on macOS, enter admin credentials for each of the following steps and click "Install":
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Install the helper tool
- Install AnyDesk
Click "Browse files" to start the File Manager session.
Set interface options:
- Set language
- Ask for comment after session
- Show AnyDesk ID instead of Alias
There are two options to uninstall AnyDesk on macOS:
- Remove AnyDesk from App folder to trash.
- Remove AnyDesk folder in your Home directory.