The Help Center describes AnyDesk and its features. Use the search bar, [list of articles] or [FAQ] to find information or the solution for your case.
If you have any further question please contact our [Support].
Do I need to install AnyDesk?
How to reset 2FA / Two Factor Authentication
Do I need to be present at the remote side to start a session? (Unattended Access)
- 11-2019 Screen Privacy now available.
- 10-2019 Android Remote control now supported for HTC, Honeywell, Philips and more
- 06-2019 iOS 3.0 support for Windows Server added.
- 05-2019 [AnyDesk on Android] now supporting unattended access and remote control.
- 05-2019 AnyDesk 5.1 TCP tunneling added.
- 03-2019 AnyDesk 5.0 launched. Check new features here.
- 12-2018 [Custom Client]: Auto add to address book and preset passwort now available.
- View the changelog