- Help Center
- Getting Started
- Connecting to a Remote Client
- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Users can set up when incoming connection requests that require manual acceptance or rejection are shown.
These settings can be found in Settings > Security > Interactive Access.
There are three options for incoming requests:
- Allow always
- Allow only if AnyDesk window is open
Note: If “Never show incoming session requests” is enabled, the client in question can only be accessed via Unattended Access.