- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Invite Users to a Team
Applicable for users with Standard or Advanced license.
Within my.anydesk II, you, as a license and team owner, can add or invite users to your team.
For more information about setting up a team, see
To invite users to your team:
- Go to my.anydesk.com and open the Users tab.
- Click Invite user and in the pop-up window, provide the following information:
- First name - Enter the user's first name.
- Last name - Enter the user's last name.
- Email - Enter the user's email address.
- Click Invite.
After that, the user will receive an invitation email to their email address with a request to join your team in AnyDesk.