- Help Center
- Minimum Requirements
- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- The minimum system memory is 1GB.
- A dual-core processor and 2 GB system memory with a hardware-acceleration-capable graphics card is recommended.
- Direct3D or at least DirectDraw capable graphics card with 32 MB or more video memory.
- Single-core systems let AnyDesk switch automatically to lower quality (16 bit per pixel) rendering mode in order to preserve system resources.
- Switching AnyDesk to full-screen mode is recommended for maximum performance.
- AnyDesk benefits if an Aero desktop scheme (hardware compositing) is enabled in Windows.
- The Mirror Driver on Windows Server and Windows XP provides a substantial increase in capturing performance.