Applicable for users with an Enterprise-Cloud license.
For more information about how to add users to your organization, see User Providers.
Set Up an Organization
After you purchase an Enterprise-Cloud license, you receive two emails - from my.anydesk I and my.anydesk II. As a license owner, you get to configure your organization, add users to the organization, and grant users access to different features within my.anydesk II.
To set up an organization:
- Go to your email and follow the verification and password setting link provided by my.anydesk II.
- Create a password for your account and click Continue.
- On the next page, sign in with your login and newly created password. Then click Sign in.
- In the Set Organization Name window, type the name for your organization which will be used by your licensed users for signing in.
NOTE: You cannot edit or delete your organization name once it is set up.
- Click Set Organization Name.
- Review the organization name provided and click Continue.
- Check your email for the access link to your organization.
You will now be able to sign in to my.anydesk II using the organization ID, add users to your organization, and manage them by assigning different permission sets to view and edit my.anydesk II.
Access an Organization
You can edit your organization details, such as HTML name, industry, description, user providers, and more.
To access organization settings:
- Go to my.anydesk II, click Sign In with SSO. In the pop-up window, enter the name of your organization and click Continue.
- Sign in with your credentials and open the Organization tab.