- Help Center
- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
For situations where the local user needs to guide the remote user, the Whiteboard feature offers an intuitive tool for marking and drawing on the remote screen. It can be turned on and off by selecting the Pen icon in the AnyDesk toolbar.
Note: This feature is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and iOS.
Holding down the left mouse button will begin the drawing process.
Releasing the left mouse button will finish the current drawing.
Clicking the right mouse button will cancel the drawing.
The Whiteboard feature provides 5 draw modes:
Drawing an object:
- Select a drawing mode.
- Hold down the left mouse button to begin the drawing process.
- Release the left mouse button to finish the current drawing.
- Press "Esc"/right mouse button will cancel the drawing.
- To remove elements from the screen, use "Clear or "Clear All".
The whiteboard provides a selection of 16 colors