The AnyDesk REST-API is an interface to automate the retrieval and storage of database information from your AnyDesk account available for Professional, Power and Enterprise users.
A general use case is to integrate AnyDesk into 3rd party applications such as automated billing applications or to collect session data.
The REST-API supports the following commands in the current version 1.1.1:
- Display the license info
- Show system information (license, number of clients, etc.)
- Show the client list
- Show client details (such as online status, alias etc.)
- Remove a client from your license
- Show a session list within a given time frame
- Show details of a particular session
- Change session comment
- Close an active session
- Change an alias
- Remove an alias
- List name and ID of every address books in your license
To use the AnyDesk REST-API, login to my.anydesk.com and get the latest REST-API Documentation.
This document reveals the setup process (domain, authentication header) to connect to the AnyDesk Server.
In order to access the REST-interface you need: