- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
If you already have an AnyDesk license and account on my.anydesk.com, you can migrate your account from my.anydesk I to my.anydesk II. There is no need to create a new account for my.anydesk II, you can just move all your information to the new management console with one click.
my.anydesk II has been updated from my.anydesk I based on customers' requests and feedback. my.anydesk II offers a wide range of possibilities within the AnyDesk management console.
✔️ The migration of your account only takes a few minutes. All client and session details, your license data, and custom client information will automatically be synced to my.anydesk II.
After the migration, any changes you make in my.anydesk I will not be synchronized to my.anydesk II and vice versa.
To migrate your account:
- Go to my.anydesk.com and sign in with your license credentials.
- Open the License tab and click Migrate to V2.
- On the next page, click Continue.
- Open your email and follow the link to my.anydesk II with a new password for your account.
You can use both my.anydesk I and my.anydesk II even after you migrated your account. However, after the migration, any changes you make in my.anydesk I will not be synchronized to my.anydesk II and vice versa.