Activate your license
Once you purchase an AnyDesk license, you need to activate it in the AnyDesk client. This way you can use AnyDesk with all the features that are available within your license.
The license should be activated on all devices that create or receive connection requests.
✔️ You can also watch a video tutorial below on how to activate a license in the AnyDesk client.
There are two ways of how you can activate the license:
Assigning the license key to AnyDesk client
You can manually paste your license key to the AnyDesk client and this way, activate the license.
❗ The license should be activated on all devices that create or receive connection requests.
To assign the license key:
- Sign in to my.anydesk I and in the License key field, copy the license key.
✔️ If you have an account in my.anydesk II, then go to the License tab, and in the About section, copy the license key.
- Open your AnyDesk client and in the upper-right corner of the client, click > Change License Key....
- In the Change License Key section, paste the license key from my.anydesk and click Register License Key.
Logging in to your account in AnyDesk client
Your license is linked to your AnyDesk account, thus, you can log in to your account in the AnyDesk application and activate the license.
❗ You need to log in to your account on all devices that create or receive connection requests.
To log in to your account:
- Open the AnyDesk application on your device and in the upper-right corner click .
- Provide your AnyDesk credentials and click Sign In.
Pre-apply license to Custom Client
If you have a Performance or Enterprise license, you can pre-apply the license key to your custom clients.
To pre-apply license key to custom client:
- Sign in to my.anydesk and in the Files tab, click Create new custom AnyDesk client.
- On the Customize AnyDesk page, provide all the necessary information.
- In the Options section, select the Assign to license checkbox before downloading the custom client.
- Click Save.
After that, the license will be applied to the generated custom client.