❗ You are only able to login if the client you are trying to log into does not already have an activated license or if the license of the client matches the one of the user trying to login. if client license =/= user license then the user cannot login (thats when "AnyNet License Conflict" error message is shown)
If you want to remove a device from your license, see article: Remove devices from your license.
Activate your license
Once you purchase an AnyDesk license, you need to activate it in the AnyDesk client. This step is necessary to use AnyDesk with all the features that are available within your license.
The license should be activated on all devices that create or receive connection requests.
✔️ Watch a video tutorial below on how to activate a license in the AnyDesk client.
There are two ways of activating the license:
Assigning the license key to the AnyDesk client
You can manually copy paste your license key into the AnyDesk client to activate the license.
❗ The license should be activated on all devices that create or receive connection requests.
To assign the license key:
- Sign in to my.anydesk I. In the License key field, copy the license key.
✔️ If you have an account in my.anydesk II, navigate to the License tab and to the About section. Then copy the license key.
- Open your AnyDesk client and in the upper-right corner of the client, click > Change License Key....
- In the Change License Key section, paste the license key from my.anydesk and click Register License Key.
Logging in to your account in the AnyDesk client
Your license is linked to your AnyDesk account. Thus, you can log in to your account in the AnyDesk client and activate the license.
❗ The anynet_license_conflict error message may appear when the license of your user account doesn't match the license activated in the AnyDesk client.
❗ You need to log in to your account on all devices that create or receive connection requests.
To log in to your account:
- Open the AnyDesk client on your device. In the upper-right corner click .
- Provide your AnyDesk credentials and click Sign In.
Pre-apply license to a Custom Client
If you have a Performance or Enterprise license, you can pre-apply the license key to your custom clients.
To pre-apply a license key to a custom client:
- Sign in to my.anydesk. In the Files tab, click Create new custom AnyDesk client.
- On the Customize AnyDesk page, provide all the necessary information.
- In the Options section, select the Assign to license checkbox before downloading the custom client.
- Click Save.
The license will be applied to the generated custom client.