- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
❗ Sessions tab in my.anydesk II refers to all connection history made via your AnyDesk client.
In my.anydesk II, you can view a list of all connections that you created between local and remote devices.
Go to the Sessions tab and view the following details of each connection created between two clients:
- Source address - the AnyDesk address of the device that started the connection.
- Destination address - the AnyDesk address of the device that accepted the connection request.
- State - the status of the connection.
- Start time - exact time when the connection started.
- End time - exact time when the connection ended.
To view the details of each connection, select a connection from the list.
On the next page, you will see detailed information about the connection, including the duration of the connection and whether the devices are licensed. Also, you can view comments about the connection in the Comments section.
Connection details page