- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Applicable for users without license and with Solo, Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise-Cloud license.
Once two devices create a connection, a session starts. You can have several sessions within one connection. For example, if you have a multi-monitor setup, a session
In my.anydesk II, you can view the following details of each session created between two clients:
- Source address - the AnyDesk address of the device that started the connection.
- Destination address - the AnyDesk address of the device that accepted the connection request.
- State - the status of the session.
- Start time - exact time when the connection started.
- End time - exact time when the connection ended.
Session Details Page
To view the details of each session, select the needed session from the list.
On the opened page, you will see the detailed information about the session, including the duration of the session and whether the devices are licensed. Also, you can view comments about the session in the Comments section.
Session details page