💡 To use Client Management features, see how to Activate Central Management.
What can I do with the Central Management?
When you activate Central Management in my.anydesk II, you gain the ability to make instant changes to your customized builds or specific licensed clients. These changes take effect immediately on AnyDesk clients, so you don't need to reinstall them after each adjustment.
With Central Management you get access to the following features:
- Dynamic Builds - make changes to the specific Build and those changes will automatically apply to all clients linked to that Build.
- Dynamic Client Configuration - ability to edit individual clients dynamically and manage their set of features.
- Client Rules - create default settings for all your licensed clients to enhance security.
How can I start using Central Management?
You can find Central Management features in my.anydesk II. From the management console, you can make changes to already licensed clients and see those updates immediately on clients.
All changes made from my.anydesk II to authorized clients are securely signed using a Private Key.
To unlock all Central Management features, first, you need to generate a Private Key, download and copy it, and then provide the Private Key in my.anydesk II after every login when you want to use the features. For more information about the Private Key, see this article.
💡 To learn how to start using Client Management features, see Activate Central Management.
- Activate Central Management
- What is a Dynamic Build?
- What are Dynamic Client Configurations?
- What is a Private Key?