There are two ways of removing the license from your device. In this article, we provide more information on how to remove devices from your AnyDesk license via the AnyDesk client and the my.anydesk management console.
❗ Basic AnyDesk functionalities will remain, such as the ability to create or accept AnyDesk connection requests.
Remove devices from license via the AnyDesk client
To remove a device from the license via the AnyDesk client, please follow these steps:
- Open your AnyDesk client. In the upper-right corner of the client, click > Change License Key....
- In the Current License section, click on Remove License Key.
After that, the AnyDesk client (and the device) will be unlinked from the account and assigned to the free version of AnyDesk with basic features.
Remove devices from a license via my.anydesk
You can remove devices from your license in our management consoles my.anydesk I and my.anydesk II.
To remove a device from the license via my.anydesk I:
- Sign in to my.anydesk I and go to the Clients tab.
- Choose the client you want to remove from your license, then click .
- On the next page, click Remove.
To remove a device from the license via my.anydesk II:
- Sign in to my.anydesk II and go to the Clients tab.
- Select the checkbox for the custom client you wish to remove from the license and click on Remove from license.