- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
How do I change my my.anydesk.com password?If you want to change your password:
- Log into your customer portal.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- In the sub-tab "General", you will find the fields to change your password.