- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Applicable for users of an Enterprise-Cloud or Ultimate-Cloud license.
Within the my.anydesk II management console, you, as a license and organization owner, can set up a signup
my.anydesk II offers the following user providers:
- Admin – Allows the organization owner to add users one by one or multiple users at once in the my.anydesk management console.
- IDP – Allows the owner of the organization to create users for that organization using an identity management system that supports OpenID Connect (e.g., Microsoft Azure Active Directory). This way, Single Sign-On is set up and users can sign in using the organization's ID and company credentials.
- LDAP – Allows the owner of the organization to set up a user authentication process which validates a username and password combination with a directory server, such as Microsoft Active Directory, OpenLDAP, or OpenDJ.
To access the user provider settings:
- Go to my.anydesk II and open the Organization tab. In the section General, click Edit to select the preferred user provider and configure it.