- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Waiting for image/Black screen
If you are seeing the "Waiting for image" message or a black screen for an extended period of time after connecting, it's possible that the display drivers on the remote device you're connecting to have been disabled or turned off.
This issue is particularly common with modern hardware, as the display drivers often turn off when no monitor is detected. As a result, AnyDesk is unable to pull information from the drivers, resulting in the message or black screen.
- Ensure a monitor is connected to the remote device. By connecting one, the computer will detect that a display is connected and will keep the display drivers on.
- If there is one connected, make sure that it is on and awake.
- If you do not wish to connect a monitor, a workaround would be to connect a headless display adapter to that device.
- If this occurs when connecting to a remote Windows Server device:
- Make sure you have an active RDP connection to the Windows Server account you are trying to connect to.
- Make sure the RDP window is not minimized.