An AnyDesk release for a platform is first published to download on anydesk.com.
The Auto-Update and Custom-Client are available a few weeks later. Upon update, the client installs and restarts the service. The settings won't be changed. The update takes a couple of seconds.
Update for custom clients
- Custom Clients display a notification in the Main Window when a new version is available.
- Click the notification, download and install the new version.
- Each custom client has a unique download link.
- The download link is persistent when the platform is updated.
- Auto-Update is not yet available for custom clients.
AnyDesk can be updated remotely. Within a session, the update/installation starts by the entering party. The session is closed, and AnyDesk installs. Subsequently, the client is available to reconnect. Mind, that Unattended Access must be configured to establish a new session if no session-partner is available.
The translations for new features are first available in German and English. All other languages update alongside a translation process.
It might be, that not all languages are up to date upon release of a new feature.
For translation requests or suggestions, please contact us at: Support Form