- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
The session has ended unexpectedly
✔️ For more information about the win32 error codes, see Windows Sockets Error Codes.
You may see this type of message if a third-party event or action causes the AnyDesk connection to disconnect. Here are some common reasons why this might happen:
- The remote device is suddenly powered off.
- The local or remote device loses access to the internet.
- A device-level security solution, either on the local or remote device, ends the AnyDesk session.
- A network-level security solution, either on the local or remote device, ends the AnyDesk session.