- Unattended Access
- Permission Profiles
- Administrator Privileges and Elevation (UAC)
- File Manager and File Transfer
- Address Book
- Session Invitation
- Command-Line Interface
- Remote Restart
- Session Recording
- Remote Print
- Keyboard & Hotkeys
- Windows Group Policy
- URL Handler
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Applicable for users with a Solo, Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise-Cloud license.
A client is an AnyDesk application installed on your device. Within the my.anydesk II management console, you can view, filter, and manage clients that are linked to your license.
The Clients tab shows all clients registered to the account. Clients are linked to the license by either inserting a License Key into a client or creating custom client in the Custom Client Generator that is automatically linked to the license.
For more information, see Manage Your License Key.
Clients tab overview
Add a Client
You can add a client to your license and view the client's details such as alias, client ID, operating system, namespace, and the status of the client.
To add a client to your license:
- Sign in to my.anydesk II, open the Clients tab, and click Add Client.
- In the pop-up window, copy the License Key value.
- Open your AnyDesk client and in the upper-right corner of the client, click > Change License Key....
- In the Change License Key section, paste the copied license key and click Register License Key.
After that, the client will be linked to your license and you will be able to see it in the Clients tab.