Available for users with a Solo, Standard, Advanced, Enterprise-Cloud, or Ultimate-Cloud license.
You can view all clients that are linked to your license in the Clients tab. Clients are linked to the license by either inserting a License Key into a client or installing a custom client that was created using Custom Client Generator.
💡 For more information on how to add clients to your license, edit clients settings and see changes in real time, and/or remove clients from your license, see Manage Clients.
View the following information on each client:
- Client address - shows the address of the client which you use to create a connection.
- OS & Version- shows the operating system the client is installed on and the client's version number.
- State - indicates the client's status, which can be either Online or Offline.
- Namespace - displays the custom namespace when added.
You can view the details of each client by going to the Clients tab and then clicking the specific client from the list. Here, you can see the following information on each client:
- About - shows client address (it's ID and Alias), whether any changes were applied to the client (Dynamic Configuration field), custom namespace if available, the operating system the client is installed on, the version of AnyDesk client, the name of the client.
- Status - shows the date of the last activity and client's status, which can be either Online or Offline.
- License - displays license ID.
- Real-Time Management - shows the client's settings that can be managed and changes will take effect instantly on already installed client. To adjust client settings in real time, you need to Activate Central Management first.
💡 If you want to make instant changes to all clients linked to your custom build, see Manage Builds. This way, all clients that were installed using your custom build will be updated.
- Sessions - displays a list of recent sessions made using the client.