✔️ You can find your Customer Number on my.anydesk I in the License tab or in your invoice.
After purchasing the license, you need to activate it. Learn more on how to activate the license.
AnyDesk accepts different payment methods:
- Credit Card - pay with your credit card. AnyDesk accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards.
- PayPal - pay using your PayPal account.
- Bank transfer - pay your invoices via regular bank transfer. You can find the AnyDesk bank account details, such as IBAN, in the lower-right corner of each invoice.
Add a preferred payment method
You can add your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or JCB) or PayPal account as a preferred payment method to automatically pay the invoices. The specified payment provider will be charged automatically on a yearly basis. To learn how to manage the auto-renewal of your license, see License auto-renewal.
To add your preferred payment method in my.anydesk I:
- Sign in to my.anydesk I and go to Settings.
- Open the Payment tab, click Add payment method.
- Select the payment method you want to add.
- Fill in your payment information.
- Click Save.