✔️ You can find your Customer Number on my.anydesk I in the License tab or in your invoice.
After purchasing the license, you need to activate it. Learn more on how to activate the license.
All payments can be handled in the management consoles my.anydesk I and my.anydesk II.
AnyDesk accepts different payment methods:
- Credit Card - pay with your credit card. AnyDesk accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards.
- PayPal - pay using your PayPal.
- Bank Transfer - pay your invoices by bank transfer. You can find the bank transfer details, such as IBAN, in the lower-right corner of each invoice.
Adding a preferred payment method
You can add your credit card as a preferred payment method to automatically pay the invoices. The credit card will be charged automatically on a yearly basis. To learn how to manage the auto-renewal of your license, see License auto-renewal.
If you wish to pay the invoices using an alternative payment method, see Purchase a license.
✔️ Watch the video tutorial below on how to select the payment method correctly.
To add your credit card in my.anydesk I:
- Sign in to my.anydesk I and go to Settings.
- Open the Payment tab, click Add payment method, and provide the following information:
- Card Holder - Enter the name of the credit card owner.
- Credit Card - Enter the credit card number, date expiration, and CVC (three digits on the back of the card).
- Auto Debit - Select the checkbox to enable automatic invoice payments annually.
- Click Save.