✔️ You can find your Customer Number on my.anydesk I in the License tab or in your invoice.
After purchasing the license, you need to activate it. Learn more on how to activate the license.
AnyDesk accepts different payment methods:
- Credit Card - Pay with your credit card. AnyDesk accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and JCB credit cards.
- PayPal - Pay using your PayPal.
- Bank Transfer - Pay your invoices by bank transfer. You can find the bank transfer details, such as IBAN, in the lower-right corner of each invoice.
Adding a preferred payment method
You can add your credit card as a preferred payment method to automatically pay the invoices. The credit card will be charged automatically on a yearly basis.
If you wish to pay the invoices using an alternative payment method, see Purchase a license.
✔️ Watch the video tutorial below on how to select the payment method correctly.
To add your credit card in my.anydesk I:
- Sign in to my.anydesk I and go to Settings.
- Open the Payment tab, click Add payment method, and provide the following information:
- Card Holder - Enter the name of the credit card owner.
- Credit Card - Enter the credit card number, date expiration, and CVC (three digits on the back of the card).
- Auto Debit - Select the checkbox to enable automatic invoice payments annually.
- Click Save.