The AnyDesk license is managed on my.anydesk.com. There are two options to apply a license key. All clients with a license are registered in the clients list in the portal. The license can be removed for every client individually.
Apply a license to a client
- 1. Apply by pasting the license key:
• Login to my.anydesk.com and copy the license key. Use the credentials in your mail.
• Apply the license from the Main Menu in AnyDesk by choosing: Change license key...
• Repeat both steps for all devices.
- 2. Apply license by creating a custom client with pre-applied license:
Create a custom client and choose assign to license in the options tab.
Remove a license from a client locally
Remove the license in the main menu by choosing: Change license key..., then click Remove License Key
For Linux Users:
Leave the key-field blank and confirm with "OK".
Remove a license from a client on my.anydesk.com
To remove the license from a client using my.anydesk.com, choose Clients tab, open the clients details and click remove.