Home Office is setup with in a few steps:
2. Enter license-key
3. Set a password
4. Connect to device
- Download AnyDesk from anydesk.com/downloads and double click to run AnyDesk on your device.
- Find the Installation tile in the Main Window.
- Make sure to install AnyDesk on both your devices, especially in the office you want to work from remotely.
Installing enables AnyDesk to work in admin-mode and secures the availability of all features such as Remote-Print.
- (Optional): Create an Alias/Name for the device which makes it memorizable and easier to connect.
- To do so, right-click your ID then click choose Alias. (Only available after Installation)
Note: Your license is directly valid after purchase in the shop,
even when the chosen payment method needs processing time.
- Copy the license-key and paste it in AnyDesk to register your client.
Note: Only your own device you are sitting in front of needs to be registered, not the device you're connecting to.
- Open the main-menu and click Change license Key.... Paste the license-key in the settings.
- AnyDesk now displays your new license.
Setup unattended access for Home Office
To connect to your device unattended, setup a password:
- Click Set password for unattended access... in the Main Window
- the security-settings appear
- Enter the password twice and confirm.
- Choose: Allow to save the password to avoid typing the password each time.
- You are now set up for access by password.
Alternative to open security settings:
- Open Settings
- Switch to Security
- Unlock Security Settings
Start the session
- The Remote User provides his ID or Alias .
- Enter the ID/Alias in the Address-label on the remote device and request a session by Enter or click connect.
- After requesting session, the password dialog appears.
- Check Login automatically from now on and enter the password. You will not be asked to enter this password in subequent session requests for this client.
- Note: This feature will only work if the other client allows to save passwords!