The Help Center describes AnyDesk and its features. Use the search bar, [list of articles] or [FAQ] to find information or the solution for your case. For supportd related issues contact: [Support]. For sales inquiries always use: [Sales]
Do I need to install AnyDesk?
Register or remove the AnyDesk license to a device
How to reset 2FA / Two Factor Authentication
Do I need to be present at the remote side to start a session? (Unattended Access)
- [Android] now supporting unattended access and remote control for Samsung devices.
- iOS 3.0 supporting Windows Terminal Server out now.
- AnyDesk 5.1 is released! TCP tunneling now available.
- AnyDesk 5.0 has launched! Check new features now.
- [Custom Client]: Auto add to address book and preset passwort now available.
- AnyDesk 4.3 released
- my.anydesk.com: supporting Two Factor Authentication.
- View the changelog