AnyDesk on Android
|AnyDesk for Android|
|required Android: 4.4 or higher|
|latest release: 5.3.2|
|Download Play Store|
The license can be assigned with a Custom Client.For customizations on remote-control for Android Contact us
|Setup and ID||The ID is created on the initial startup and remains valid until you remove the application.|
|Auto Discovery||Devices using AnyDesk are automatically displayed. See: Discovery|
|Unattended Access||Unattended access is also available for Android Setup the unattended password in the security settings.|
During the session, a pie menu indicated by the AnyDesk logo provides the session settings.
Double-tap the button to move it on the screen. Hold on a Pie Menu Item to get the tooltip.
- The Settings Menu consists of:
- Select Input Type
- Choose Monitor
- Close session
Settings from the Pie Menu override the settings taken care of from the Main Menu
and are valid for the current session ID.
Choose Remote Monitor
Choose which display to view when remote device has multiple monitors.
Actions menu indicated by lightening offers functions to be triggered on the remote device:
- Take a screenshot
- Upload file to clipboard on remote device.
- Download file from clipboard of remote device.
- Request elevation (UAC in Windows)
- Send Ctrl + Alt + Del (SAS)
Tap the session Menu This will close the connection.
Change Input Type
Open Menu and swipe to the Input Tile From top:
- Special keyboard like F1, Windows-Key, Tab, etc.
- open keyboard (Keyboard which you have installed on your Android device)
Items below are the three Input methods
- Mouse mode - (default for Android to Desktop) emulates a mouse.
- Touchpad mode - control your remote device like a touchpad with swipes.
- Touch to Touch mode - (default for Android to Android)
Mouse and Touchpad mode:
- One-finger swipe moves the mouse
- Two-finger swipe zooms the image.
- Three-finger swipe scrolls
- Single tap for left mouse-click
- Hold for right mouse-click
- Three-finger tap for middle-click
Windows/Linux to Android on devices that can be remotely controlled.
To invoke a command, hold the keys ctrl+alt+shift at the same time and press one of the following keys:
|End||Android DPAD Center|
Main Menu and Settings
Open the main menu by swiping from the left on the start-screen
or by tapping the three-stripe button on the top left.
- Session Recordings
- Help (support.anydesk.com)
- About AnyDesk
- Quit AnyDesk
The Settings on Android are based on the Settings of AnyDesk on Windows.
For usability, available options are tailored for Android.
|General||Choose an alias and if it should be displayed instead of the ID.|
|Security||Set interactive access, unattended access, standard permissions and discovery behavior.|
|Privacy||Choose username and image.|
|Input||Automatic Keyboard: Choose if keyboard appears when text input field is tapped.|
Choose Touch Mode: Mouse or Touchpad
|Display||Choose whether to show remote cursor|
|Audio||Choose whether microphone is transmitted.|
Choose whether audio from remote client will be transmitted.
|Connection||Connection Settings to setup Proxy and connection behavior.|
|Recording||Choose to record session at startup|
Send Support Information
Send trace files on error or after crash:
- Open the sidebar
- Switch to 'About AnyDesk'
- Choose Send Support Information