|AnyDesk for Android|
|required Android: 4.4 or higher|
|latest release: 4.3.4|
|Download Play Store|
AnyDesk is available for Android. View and control your devices using smartphones or tablets. Connect to Windows, macOS or Linux.
Remote control is available on most Samsung devices.
Setup and ID
After download and installation, AnyDesk creates the ID on initial startup.
Remote Control on Android
AnyDesk provides remote control for Android devices. See: Remote Control on Android
Session and Pie Menu
During session, a pie menu indicated by the AnyDesk logo on right center presents the main interface for interaction.
When you have an established connection you will have a Menu button on the right side. If you hold that button, an Pie menu will open. You can then further access the secondary options.
Change Input Type
If you hold the Settings button and swipe to the Input Tile, you can change the Input type.
- Special Buttons like F1, Windows-Key, Tab, etc.
- Keyboard input (Keyboard which you have installed on your Android device)
- Touch input (standard) - you click on the screen and the remoted mouse moves there
- Touchpad input - control your remote device like a touchpad with swipes.
- Swipe with one finger moves the mouse
- Swipe with three fingers scrolls
- Single tap for left mouseclick
- Hold for right mouseclick
- Three-finger tap for middleclick
- Hold on a file for drag and drop
- Doubletap and hold on the second tap to create a frame around an area
- Hold and move to create a frame around an area and open context menu
Important: This uses the whole touchscreen for input, not only the image of the remote session.
Change Remote Monitor
If you hold the Settings button and swipe to the Monitor tile, you can change the monitor. If there is only one monitor, you will see only the tile "1".
If you hold the Action button and swipe to the Actions tile, you can select the actions for the actual connection, these are:
- Move Action button
- Take a screenshot
- Upload file to remote computer
- Download file if supported from remote computer - Note: For this, a file needs to be in the clipboard on the remoted computer.
- Lock remote computer if supported from remote computer
- Send Ctrl + Alt + Del
Hold the Settings button and swipe to the red tile with the cross. This will close the connection.
Settings and Menu Tab
Open Settings by swiping from the left of the start screen or by pushing the three-stripe menu button on the top left. The appearing sidebar provides the Menu tab:
- Session Recordings
- Help (support.anydesk.com)
- App Information (about AnyDesk).
The Settings tabs on Android is conceptually equal to Settings on Windows. For usability, available options are optimized for Android. These settings will remain due for any connection.
|Common||Choose an alias if not yet set, (can only be chosen once) and if it should be displayed instead of the ID.|
|Security||Interactive Access: Choose to accept when App is active, or automatically decline.|
|Privacy||Choose username and image.|
|Input||Automatic Keyboard: Choose if keyboard appears when text input field is tapped.|
Choose Touch Mode: Mouse or Touchpad
|Display||Choose whether to show remote cursor|
|Audio||Choose whether microphone is transmitted.
Choose whether audio from remote client will be transmitted.
|Recording||Choose to record session at startup|
Send Support Information
Send trace files on error or after crash:
- Open the sidebar
- Switch to 'About AnyDesk'
- Choose Send Support Information