Table of Contents
Recommended for individual users or small companies.
Initial Setup1) Download and install AnyDesk on your device. You will find the installation tile in the Main Window.
Note: Only outgoing clients that initiate connections to other AnyDesk clients need to be registered. Incoming AnyDesk clients that only accept and reject connections do not need to be registered to a license key. See Licensing for more information.
4) On the AnyDesk client you wish to register to your account, go to the Main Menu and click “Change license key”.
Set Up Unattended Access
AnyDesk provides the ability to set an unattended password on the remote client so a user does not need to be present on the remote end to connect to it.
See Unattended Access.
1)Go to Settings > Security > Unlock Security Settings.
2) Enable “Enable unattended access” (pre-AnyDesk 7) or select the desired Permission Profile and set up the desired unattended access password.
3) Enable or disable “Allow other computers to save login information for this computer” to allow or disallow connecting clients from “saving” the unattended access password.
How to Start a Session
The local user can enter the unattended access password of the remote client to start the session or wait for the user on the remote end to accept the connection manually.
The web interface in the my.anydesk.com customer portal allows the user to manage the license and registered clients.
Professional and Power license users also have access to the session history as well as our powerful custom client generator which allows them to create a modified AnyDesk client for their specific purposes.
More information can be found on our my.anydesk.com article.
- Set/change Aliases
Switch to the Clients tab and choose a client by their ID to set the Alias.
- Reset the license key to keep unwanted users from registering
Open the License tab and click Reset. Already registered clients will stay registered.
- View/terminate active sessions
Switch to the Sessions tab and click End (all the sessions will be sorted by the end time). Active sessions will display (running).
- Remove clients
Switch to the Clients tab, choose the client by their ID, and click remove. The client will be removed from your account and switch to the free-license version.
More information about the Address Book can be found here.
- Add users
Open the Address Book in the upper right corner of the Main window.
Choose an Address Book, click Add entry
- Set tags to filter contacts
Select a contact, right-click and choose manage tag in the context menu.
Add tags or drag from the available list.
- Drag and drop contacts from Discovery/Recent Sessions/Favorites/another Address Book to the Address Book
Open two Main Windows and put them side by side.
Prepare the Target window by selecting the Address book of your choice.
Select contacts in the initial Window, drag and drop them.
- Add a tag to multiple contacts
- Search through all Address Books
This section describes more advanced setup options available with AnyDesk.
More information about our custom client generator can be found here.
A few of our configuration possibilities:
- Making the AnyDesk client incoming or outgoing-only
- Preset unattended access password for the custom client
- Upload a custom/company logo
- Disabling specific features or settings
See Custom Client Advanced Options
- Request elevation at startup
In order to run AnyDesk in Administrator context at startup
- Disable TCP listen port
Avoid a firewall warning on system without Administrator rights
- Automatically register the license to the client
- Automatically register the client to your Address Book
- Automatically register the device hostname as Alias
Provides the interface to integrate AnyDesk with CRM or ERP systems.
The dominant use case is to automate the internal billing process via session data.
Most functions with regards to client and session management on my.anydesk.com are also available with our REST-API.